- 4G, 3G, 2G
- Android OS
- #GOPLAY Compatible
- 2MP Camera
- Waterproof IP68
- 800 mAh Battery
- 1.4” TFT
Locate your child with the X5 Play. Feel safe and worry-free when you take your children out on trips or excursions. You can also create Safe Zones, which will alert you whenever your child leaves or enters the zone.
The watch is also a phone! With a SIM-card, you can make and receive calls. This enables easy communication with the child and up to 50 approved contacts. Answering and making calls is very easy with swipe motions. The watch can also display text messages and emojis - no more boring texts!
Take pictures with the watch! The 2MP camera on the X5 Play gives your child the ability to take pictures. They can share the pictures with you throughout their day, keeping you up to date on what they are doing. Store over 1000 pictures in the gallery and set a custom background.
Never before have kids been less active than today, and we would like to change that. Children should stay active, investigate, and explore the world, which is why we have launched the world’s first Goplay activity platform combining physical activity with entertainment.
Xplora is one of the most reliable products in its category, has won multiple awards, and is known as Europe's leading smartwatch brand for children. With partnerships with Sony PlayStation, Paramount Pictures and the film "Dora and the Golden City" and "Spies Undercover" by 20th Century Fox, Xplora has developed a creative and effective concept that makes children aware of balanced screen time.
- You can save mobile allowance by connecting XPLORA X5 Play to a WiFi network
- Xplora watches are NOT compatible with Verizon, US Cellular & Sprint and other Mobile Operators using these networks
- Xplora recommends a T-Mobile Cellular connection/SIM card for the smoothest setup and to enable full use of your new watch features
- Other network provided SIM’s will generally work well with your Xplora watch BUT may require some additional manual set up
- Please watch our second video above for more information on how to do this
- Xplora X5 Play Device is 4G, 3G & 2G Enabled
SIM CARD NOT INCLUDED